What is shared between PSO2 and NG
  • Bienvenido a Gemarinri, gracias por tu visita
  • Aquí cultivamos responsabilidad y respeto <3
¡Hola, Invitado!   Iniciar sesión Regístrate
  • What is shared between PSO2 and NG
    <p>GotId adore how that dude's encounter is gatchas along with the SEA fiasco, makes me feel comfortable with the game's future... SEGA simply do not like the west, and we would have never gotten this game if not for a significant company like MS. I don't know whether it is because of bad history with cheaters from PSO /PSU, or sore over the Dreamcast's passing that was all thier own fault. Heck they arent even Sega anymore, they are Sega Sammy.<br><br>Took this screenshot in the new trailer; shows what is shared between PSO2 and NG. How are personalities shared, exactly? If"character growth will not last over", that sounds just like you can have a character with the same name in both games, but I would not call that shared. That is exactly what they said. I am assuming you get to maintain your personality's name, look, weapons, units, and mag. They haven't mentioned anything about cosmetics yet that has some people worried.<br><br>Registered information is anything you have"enrolled" in your character, this contains hairstyles, headparts, accessories, eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, face paint, body paint, stickers, voices, basewear, innerwear &amp; of course emotes. The only reason I'm in a position to confidently say this is what it is, is because throughout the first CBT on xbox insiders they had a very wonky translation when employing a ticket which said something along the lines of"Are you certain you would like to register this data?" My friends &amp; I have been making"register that data" jokes anytime one of us gets a decorative we desired. So I am 98% certain this is what they mean when they say registered data, which would mean all those people attempting to hoard cosmetic tickets in the hopes of selling them on NGS won't work as merely registered things will transfer over.<br><br>So which means outerwear and outfits won't move? That is still a huge fuck you to NA gamers who invested money and nobody must scratch anymore to be fair... We do know we can bring over weapons and units, so that they can handle outfits/outerwear the exact same way. We do see older Ash running around with his previous outfit in the trailer. The footage they showed of The Placeholder Otherwise called Ash has him wearing his trademark default Close Quarters outfit. It's still no hard affirmation, but technically that would mean he took him to NGS. FWIW that outfit is also available as basewear in JP therefore it's even more unclear... but yeah I would bet a good 10k meseta on outfits and outerwear also transferring.WOW they will coexist in precisely the exact same match and you're going to be able to move between the two with a sort of cube system? I actually LOVE that. Plus it looks like they got more specific about exactly what fashion wise conveys over! Inb4 PSO2 install is 140 GBs. Two games in one! That. Complete. Madmen. They almost connected and crammed two distinct MMOs in 1 client. I thought they only place them in precisely the same launcher but in precisely the exact same CLIENT!? Yeah, so its likely to be a single game, not two separate games? Log in, and then choose your"ship" to go between PSO2 or NGS.</p><p><br></p><p>Want to learn more about PSO2 at https://www.pso2ah.com/<br></p&gt;
    Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)